Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dear Angelina, I HATE YOU/ Please comb Zahara's hair

In recent months, I have found myself drifting from Team Jolie, to Team Aniston. I couldn’t understand why soooo many years later even though the facts of the entire affair had barely changed I was suddenly loving Aniston. But I finally had an epiphany when I saw a picture of Zahara wearing her hoodie over her head……OH HELLS NO. Angelina thinks she is slick, instead of learning how to keep Zahara from looking like Don King she has taken to covering her head as if somehow we wouldn’t notice. LADY, I am not buying it. Suddenly I understood why I was switching teams. The non-combing of Zahara’s hair is slowly making me LOATHE Angelina Jolie.
Now I know that there are worse things than a ratty unwashed mop of hair, like starving to death in a little village in some underdeveloped country….Oh wait, isn’t Zahara from….yeah, yeah yeah, I know, I know. In all honesty, I get that this is trivial. What matters is that they love her and raise her right. I just think that life as ‘Not-Shiloh’ is going to be harder than perhaps Zahara’s parents anticipate. She doesn’t need the added complication of being the Ugly DARKling (Emphasis mine). That is insight that perhaps her parents may be missing.
Eh, I have a feeling that I am stuck on Team Aniston, cos Ang is not about to start combing Zahara’s hair anytime soon. Maybe she can have Jada help her? Ah well a girl can always hope…….
P.S I also think that Jennifer Aniston has a better body and is aging better than the younger Jolie…..

No comments:

Post a Comment